WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Those living in the Corry Area School District or the Union City Area School District.
- Individuals who are 19-64 years of age and have no or do not qualify for private or governmental-funded insurance.
- Individuals who fall under the 200% level of the 2012 income guidelines.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
- Prequalification over the phone.
- Then the Qualification Packet can be picked up or mailed to you whichever is more convenient to you.
- Lastly the Qualification and Verification Appointment is scheduled to get on the road to better health.
WHAT IS THE COST?
When you qualify as a patient at the CAFC, services are provided for free. This can only be made possible through Community Support, both through financial contributions and volunteers in order to provide excellent medical care to those who need it.
We are currently looking for patients and dedicated medical and non–medical volunteers to improve the health and well-being in the community we are all a part of. We look forward to meeting you and helping you with your basic medical needs. Let’s work together to ensure the overall health of Corry and the surrounding areas for generations to come.